View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #2857
gaw777
Adventurer

Oddometer: 59
This Thread has gotten too funny. It's kind of like a good movie, with commercials, some good
Some not so good
Just have to get past the commercials to gleam all the good stuff, cause there is plenty of it on here. The sad thing is sometimes one has to go thru way too many commercials to find answers to asked questions.

Have owned the lrp since November, done some mods, looking to do a few more. Been 15 years since I have been on the dirt, mostly riding sports bikes on the tracks and a lot of things are different getting back on the dirt, so the lrp is a perfect fit at this point. Looking to get the few extra ponies and I think it will make the perfect bike for the time being. My biggest issue coming back to off-road was that I needed a short seat height, 30' inseam. Being able to put 2 feet down is very comforting . Tried taller bikes, got tired of falling off.
So far though, stock, I have found nothing it will not climb, at least for my ability at this point.

When I get to be a big boy rider, I will maybe move up to a stronger bike.... if I can find one with the right seat height.
gaw777 is offline   Reply With Quote