I know I know... believe me I know. I really need to get busy and work on this again. I have just really been lacking on the motivation as of late. Its winter time. Its dark when I go to work its dark when I come home. Cook dinner, sit on the couch to watch a little tv....WTF...its time for bed already...how the hell did that happen.
As far as I know this is what needs to happen.
- Finish the wiring harness.
- Pull motor and install oil pickup and reinstall motor (motor is freeking heavy)
- Buy install oil lines, would love braided stst lines.
- fill with oil and prime oil pump ie make sure it works.
- with oil in motor test ignition ie wireing harness
- put some gas in tank and test to see if petcocks leak
- if all above is good...fire it up
- Send throttle cables back to Barnett to be reworked (tad too long)
- then its tear down to sandblast and p-coat frame and assorted metal bits
- Cut spokes to get hubs out of old wheels
- Strip and p-coat hubs.
- re-lace with new spokes to akront wheels and spoon on tires (need some rim protectors for that)
- finish polishing and painting rear fender.
- chrome rear fender supports
- Re-assemble and ride!
- I need to order the seal washers for the drain plug on the front forks (from overseas only place I have found them cant remember who it was now though).
- I need to get some motion pro rim protectors for spooning on the tires so I dont screw up the polished aluminum wheels Also saw some non maring tire irons the other day I might pick up.
- Im pretty sure Ill need new forks springs as mine are really pitted and probably sacked pretty bad. Ill also need to cut them down a little as I lowered my forks and currently have a lot of preload on the springs.
order up this stuff and clear my polished aluminum bits with this stuff a friend turned me onto.
piece of cake huh?