View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #221
elron
Still Standing

Oddometer: 245
Tank Developement?

CJ,

You're always up to something, which is great for us 9xx KTM'ers. Any further thoughts, plans, on non-safari, tanks? Looking back at this...."t was a great learning process and we might offer something in the future but currently Aqualine is the most cost effective way to add range of this kind. The best things that these offer is NO warpage and OEM width, w/ 13 gallon range when need be. Plus there were 2 lbs lighter than the Aqualines. I do run Crash guards w/ them though as I always have in the past w/ the Aqualines too. I'm really liking the A990 bags to keep all my winch stuff handy. Taking what we've learned this season and 30,000 miles, we might try and make a 9-10 gallon test version this winter. Thin as stock, lighter and easier to build.

elron
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

elron screwed with this post 02-01-2013 at 02:15 PM Reason: added in quote from earlier CJ post
elron is offline   Reply With Quote