View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #29
bully1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade 330 View Post
Toad of Lower Chittering WA
rode my outfit yesterday and said nothing. Then emailed all his riding buddies with this -
"well am i privlidged or what, the SKUNK arrived today and we sailed up the hill on his new outfit, ive only got one thing to say, its the best outfit i have ever ridden, and i'n not just saying that to please him. if i could make the skunk unhappy i would, but i cant find anything wrong with it. i rode it into bully with him the fat slug in the chair and i didnt want to stop. all the way to sydney would have been good. right down to the leeding link that doesnt rise when you brake, a good thing, the megawide 17 inch commadore tyres with no changes to rims, could be 215 by 17's, the aluminium chair fully height adjustable, the magic ride, the grunt, the fuel cosumption, 22 litre tank and 275 kms before reserve, come on speeds this is the way to go," -- from someone who has ridden and built many outfits over the last 40 or so years says it all really
[IMG][/IMG]

I spotted this thing last weekend, built by the same guy that built Eaglebeaks, Rowdy's and hopefully mine . New owner is obviously riding the tits off it, was spotted down south last weekend as well as outside the Dwellingup pub where I had a long chat to the new owner. It really is a work of art, as said with height adjustable sidecar, car tyres on rear and same on sidecar, polished jerrycans on the back ( fuel range in excess of 700kms ). very nice bike.

If Toad says that it rides that well, then be assured that it does, Toad does know his chairs.

The builder is reknowned for his front ends and his work with GSX 14's.

After several head gaskets on My PD I've gone out and picked up a GSX in similar colour to this one ( same as Clancy's ) and now just waiting to get it in for the addition of my sidecar to the new tug.

Slade what was the MRA screen that you ordered, looked at the site and got all confused.
'92 R100GSPD ( modified)...........slow and easy
bully1 is online now   Reply With Quote