View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #280
JerryH
Vintage Rider

Oddometer: 4,844
Here are the pics of my 2012 Zuma 125 with the windshield, 33L Shad top case, and Shad mounting bracket/rack. One neat thing about the Shad rack is that the top is completely flat, and the holes drilled in it line up exactly with the holes in the top case base plate, so you don't have to use any clamps. The base plate came with a snap on cover that hides the mounting screws so it can be used as a luggage rack without the case. You do lose the rear reflectors, as the rack uses those holes for mounting, but I don't care much for reflectors anyway. The rack comes so close to the turn signals it actually touches them. Typical of aftermarket accessories. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, it doubles my storage space. And when I get the highway pegs, I will be able to use the floor for storage too.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. Combination of a cheap camera and the AZ sun.

1980 Puch moped
JerryH is offline   Reply With Quote