View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #141
hardenduro
Adventurer
 
hardenduro's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: 1000 miles to Colorado
Oddometer: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo (& piglet) View Post
Hi BD - thanks for those dates! - It's possible the US bike would be ready by the end of May, but I think realistically, the trip is unlikely to happen before the end of June and into July at the moment- making the most of the summer, and have some fun in the Rockies en route too! (ahem, I mean 'serious altitude testing' in Colorado of course!)

That way we can ship the bike during August, prep it in the UK during September, and have both team bikes ready for the Maroc Rally in October - that is the pencilled plan at the moment anyway!

Jx
Jenny,
I'm planning to be in Colorado riding my rallized 690R the last week of June and the first week of
July.I would be happy to help you with testing/ be your waterboy if you would like.Ron @ KTMTWINS knows
me via the telephone as we spoke quite often while I was waiting for all my parts from RALLY RAID UK.
Just a thought. Fritz
hardenduro is offline   Reply With Quote