View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #34
duck
Banned

Oddometer: 10,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C.F.RIDER View Post
HINT: sometimes it boils down to a matter of a couple of inches one way or the other, that makes the difference between crashing or just riding along oblivious to the fact that there was anything at all on the road surface. Maybe, just maybe, all those other riders you speak of, just missed where the sand was. Why the hell is everyone here so pompous and quick to proclaim that the guy who threw it away was an irresponsible no-good POS scum-bag?
NONE of us were there!!!!! Maybe the other guy WAS the asshole! But, just because he had the misfortune to crash and start the chain of events, I don't think anyone that wasn't there should automatically deem him a scum-bag that deserves to get his face punched in by "Larryboy", or anyone else for that matter. If it had happened to me, I'm sure I WOULD NOT be to happy, but unless the other guy was doing a wheelie standing on the pegs or some such dumb shit, I wouldn't automatically assume that he was being an irresponsible dip-shit until I could (hopefully) examine the situation a bit.
That would be after I stopped yelling & screaming & jumping up & down like a mental case!

Chris
I'm guessing that you're either are a similar dumbfuck who wiped out and blamed it on something else other than your own lack of riding skills or perhaps your'e just another run-of-the-mill dumbfuck.

Personally, I believe in the now so foreign concept of taking personal responsibility for one's actions and outcomes.

If I lost in to a turn, washed out and was lucky enough to only total somebody else's bike, then I'd be man enough to own up and take personal responsibility and not blame it on someone/something else. Why is that so hard to understand?

At this point I leave: Arguing with an idiot on The Internet just makes you look like an idiot. You have that in spades.
duck is offline   Reply With Quote