View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #6859
snooker
AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoto View Post
Snooker, what I did was to turn off automatic re-routing. This way, if I skip something, the GPS doesn't constantly try to make me go back to it. The downside is that if I get off my route it will not route me back to it, but I can look down at the screen to see where it is and go get over to it. Once I am back on it, the turn prompts will resume.
Thanks to dlh62c as well...

Duh yeah I guess I knew that but forgot it since I wasn't ready until now to experiment more. Only had this a month using it in my cage and trying to figure it out before riding season arrives. Thanks!

Follow up question, so if I have Off Route Recalculation set to Prompted, and when it is off route and prompts me if I want to recalculate route and I answer NO... then later I change my mind and want to have my current route recalculate, how do I do that? Do I have to stop Navigation, then use Where To and pick the same route again and navigate it?

FindMeSpot ~~~ Spotwalla Baja Trip ~~~ Neduro Did Dakar!

snooker screwed with this post 02-03-2013 at 10:30 PM
snooker is offline   Reply With Quote