View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #27
VxZeroKnots
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designer Jake View Post
Hey Everyone,

My name is Jake and I am pretty new to the motorcycle scene. I am researching Electric Motorcycles and I was curious what experienced motorcyclists thought about them. I would appreciate it if you could answer the questions below!

First off, what are the first three words come into your mind when I say "Electric Motorcycle"?

How do you expect Electric Motorcycles (EM) to feel, sound, handle, etc.? If you have ridden a EM please share your experience!

Which aesthetic is more appealing... Brammo's Empulse or Zero Motorycles' Zero S?

What top three things do you Like and Dislike about EMs?

Finally, if you were going to purchase an Electric Dual Sport/Adventure Motorcycle, what characteristics or features would you like to have on the motorcycle?

Again, I would really appreciate your help!

Thank You!
I think they are the future, and am excited to eventually own one. I may end up building an electric dirt bike as a project. We need to figure out energy storage because the motor characteristics are vastly superior to IC.

Bring them on!

No bike does everything perfectly. In fact, no bike does anything until someone gets on it to ride.

VxZeroKnots is online now   Reply With Quote