View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #393
JerryH
Vintage Rider

Oddometer: 4,660
I also ride a Goldwing and a Kawasaki Vulcan 750, but find myself riding the Zuma more than both of them together. My only issue with it is that it is not 150cc. Once in a while I need to hop on the interstate for a few miles, to get somewhere, and it is not legal there. So far I have not been caught. I have 2 other scooters, a Stella and a Vino 125. Since I got the Zuma, they mostly sit. I have to take them out and ride them around the block once a week to keep them from deteriorating. I will keep the Stella forever, it is a 2 stroke, and they are no longer available. But it is not reliable enough to ride long distances. I'd like to sell the Vino, but it is worth more than I could get out of it, and doesn't take up much room. I may eventually trade it for a freeway legal scooter. I also have a custom built XT225, but I mainly use that as a dirt bike, being street legal just makes it easier to get to the dirt. So it rarely gets ridden.

1980 Puch moped
JerryH is offline   Reply With Quote