View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:41 AM   #2899
Randy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Tom View Post
Another awesome bike that we don't get in the US.... Which doesn't surprise me considering how 'well' the FZ8 is doing here... US sport riders generally want the fully faired real deal. Those that don't buy Monsters, Speed Triples, Tuenos, or some other naked Euro bike. The bigger bore nude Japanese don't do nearly as well. The Z1000 pretty much proves that. I see ten ZX10R's for each Z1000 on the roads.

Shame because I would love a GSR750.

Sweet looking bike! In fact, that's the first Suzuki I've said that about it quite a few years. Now, if Suzuki could just package the SV650 v-twin, or better yet,a 750 version, in it instead of that Gladious thing, or whatever it's called now.....

"some might call it a 'midlife crisis', I prefer to call it a renaissance of thought and action"... "Life is too short to do anything other than that about which you are absolutely passionate."..."Adventure is a frame of mind, set upon by action, not defined by equipment."..."It all boils down to your ability to say "SCREW IT" and really mean it"....Randy
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote