View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #216
TouratechUSA OP
Made For Adventure

Oddometer: 456
Ramona is German so there is a translator.

Seattle, WA
(February 7th, 2013) Renowned photo journalist and adventure motorcyclists, Ramona Schwarz, recently returned from a 1,500 mile motorcycle expedition to Madagascar where she tested Touratech’s new line of accessories for the Husqvarna TR650 Terra. Along the way, Ramona encountered a wide variety of terrain; including an assortment of asphalt, gravel, sand and mud as well as a handful of water crossings. And while the new TR650 Terra is a capable dual-sport direct from the dealer, the Touratech accessories she installed provided luggage capacity and ensured that both she and the bike completed the trip safely.

“Of course, I dropped my bike on the sandy tracks once or twice. Knowing that I could rely on the Touratech accessories I had installed to save the important parts of my bike, was a good feeling.”
– Ramona Schwarz

Among the parts installed on Ramona’s TR650 Terra were Touratech’s new ‘Works’ footpegs, a ‘Pro-Digital’ tankbag, handguards, a stainless steel quick-release headlight guard, skid plate, breathable seat and a Zega Pro pannier system.

Click HERE to see Touratech’s complete line of accessories for the TR650 Terra and Strada.

TouratechUSA screwed with this post 03-01-2013 at 05:31 PM
TouratechUSA is offline   Reply With Quote