View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:46 AM   #55
Wildman OP
In my castle

Oddometer: 17,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by windmills View Post
Another Waspy! Hello.

Goode was a bit average last game, but I still like that we aren't changing the team every game and making the same mistake we did for ever as I grew up. But he is only keeping the place warm for Foden.
I am really pleased that Twelvetrees kept his place, in the past England would have rushed to get back to the old team soon as. Tuilagi will be champing at the bit when he gets a go... finally we have a head coach who gets it.
I think Varndell has been dismissed pretty much due to perceived weakness in defence.

Pretty happy with the team, but not expecting anything. Just looking forward to a good game and hoping.
Hi Windmills; once a Wasp, always a Wasp! Played '84-'89, skippered the "B XV", vice-captained the "Casuals".

Anyone who saw the season-saving tackle Varndell made on Vesty at Bath could put up a good argument about his defensive capability. I suspect it's more his personality and I understand that, he can come across as an arrogant wanker at times.
Ridden; GBR CYM DEU FRA ESP AND MCO ITA BEL SCT LUX CHE SMR LIE AUT NLD POL LTU LVA EST SWE FIN NOR DNK CZE SVK HUN ROU BGR GRC MKD SRB ALB MNE BIH HRV SVN MYS IRL BRA MAR PRT ARE USA ISL JPN MLT Planning; AUS TUR MDA UKR MEX BLR MNG RUS KAZ TJK KGZ SEN ZAF ZMB MWI NZL IND CPN
Wildman is offline   Reply With Quote