Progress is moving slowly lately as I am having trouble with my back.. I know it is job-related but my supervisor and my boss doesn't think it is.. long story short, I gave up waiting on the decision from NC Insurance Committee or my work's Worker Man Comp insurance to make a decision and I went to see my doctor so now it has been past the point of being reasonable and try to work it out without legal battle. Not sure where this will go from here but at least my doctor and lawyer agreed with me based on the video I was shooting it is job-related. Will see what happen down the road.
Last week, I disconnected all the bolts and wires so the engine could be rocking (loose) and ready to be pulled out. And I set up the washing room removing all of my grandma junks then organized the room to work on the engine. Yesterday, my friends were kind enough to come over and helped me pull the engine out of frame and hauled it into the wash room. I didn't realize how heavy the engine really is! Yikes!
This week, plan to take top part of the engine apart. On lower part of the engine- replace the cam and inspect tranny plates, and replace chain shoe. Probably start the process of re-valve the KTM fork too.
More later.. just thought I would post a brief update on the progress real quick tonight.