Thread: Hacks-n-Pups
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:14 AM   #889
coupe1942
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 268
Dog Taxi

I was testing a ballcap mount for my GoPro camera, so I stepped outside into the garage at night just to experiment a tad bit with it. The lighting was horrible at the time, but I was just there to test out the camera mount and not really do any scripted video at all. Murph helped me a bit in the video and hopefully we will get this project on the road again in the future. There is much to do in that regard though. Any rate, the camera mount seemed to work okay on first trial. It is nice to know that Murph still knows how to enter and exit on the Dog Taxi. Sorry for the poor quality of the video, but the focus was actually just on piddling with the ballcap camera mount at the time and see if it would work or not. I am anxious to do some videos when we get back on the road, so this camera mount was just one more thing to add to my mount kit for future use.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/a1930ford/8469079999/

Sorry, but for some reason, I can't seem to embed the link to flickr and make it show here the way it should.

There is a reason Dogs do not live as long as we do. They are your Resume' in Heaven...

coupe1942 screwed with this post 02-13-2013 at 03:16 AM
coupe1942 is offline   Reply With Quote