View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #28
Jeathrow Bowdean
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 306
Yes. The part about a bike being a way of life is true for some people, but KustomizingKid lives in Minneapolis, so this leads me to believe that he is not driving the bike as a way of life with the winter they are having up there, but stranger things have happened !!!

My next guess to this, is that he is in school as he said, and he is looking for a DRZ to replace his KLR so he can do a few trails better then what his KLR can not quite handle, and I did not see any thing about a KTM in his post !!!

Then he asked if the DRZ can do 25 000 miles, so this leads me to believe he wants a bike with real low miles, or something new so he dosen't have to rebuild it while he is in school, He wanted a dual sport bike and SM tires looking at his post, and this is his words!!!

I'm sure that KustomizingKid has checked out the DRZ forum that I told him about so he can get the info that he wants on the DRZ to see if it fits his catagory he is looking at. I my self totally like the bigger bikes like XR650L, DR650, KTM 690 and a few others including KLR, " " " But " " " KustomizingKid wanted info on DRZ's, so I provided the best info that I could find for him being that this is what he is looking for. I'm sure that Eddie Oh'Dell and Burns Cycle with DRZ will fill KustomizingKid in with all the info he needs to make a collective decision on the bike that he is looking at regarding his OP !!!

From Jeathrow Bowdean. PS But then, what would I know about this stuff !!! once he has his info, then he might change his mind and pick a diffrent bike. I'm sorry if my take is not spot on, but I tryied my best to answer what Kustomizing is asking so he can do his research ...

Jeathrow Bowdean screwed with this post 02-13-2013 at 02:54 PM
Jeathrow Bowdean is offline   Reply With Quote