View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:36 PM   #19378
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roostre View Post
Well Matt- word is that they are running Dutchmans. I watched the videos and I'm pretty sure we ran it 2 or 3 years ago at the RR.

Not sure the 690 deserves that kind of abuse. Particularly since I failed to get a 14 tooth sprocket and a better chain guide/guard.

The guy I sold my Wr250 to is trying to talk me into going and riding it. (He will lend it to me.) BUT, he won't tell me how much I would owe him if I totaled the thing. He also set up the suspension for 170 lb guy and I am well... slightly over that by about 100 lbs with gear on.

So the questions are :

Orange or Blue??
Who will be out at Knolls tomorrow?

Dutchmans is where my 990 met its end. I wouldn't take a 690 down it unless you want to do some repairs.

I may not be headed down, I am moving my warehouse and may have to do the final move that weekend. If I don't go you can borrow my 250sx if you want. The suspension may be a little soft though buy should be ridable. The other option is run novice and do one loop.
frog is offline   Reply With Quote