View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #10
BOOGIEMAN OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 364
During this ride there were questions to be answered about the ride. You really had take it all in during the ride to get all the answers. If you did Max BMW gave you up to 15% off of parts. I can not say enough good things about this dealership. From the owner down every one rides and cares about the sport.The two salesman in the Troy store,Craig lives in Kingston,NY an hour ride each day to work and Steve lives in Williamstown,MA. what does that tell you? That is the type of people that are on the staff. I have been riding bikes since 1955 ( on the dirt, 1963 on the road ), so I have had a lot of dealers that I used over the years. Max Bmw is one of the best,if not the best I have purchased from. The sale,service and parts dept always give good infromation. They are never too busy to help out. You can just stop in for coffee and bs. The techs in service do the job right and will answer your questions without making you feel like a moron. I just purchased a K bike from them . Now I have a GSA and a K1200RS.

Disclaimer
I do not work for or are in any way associated with Max Bmw,other than as a customer. They just do a lot for you. The rides are always fun and a good time.
Daytona bike week bucket list 2012
BOOGIEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote