View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #23
TheDudeAbides
Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer: 7,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian011952 View Post
HDB is the manufacturer of some nice pieces for the dual sport crowd that wants to mount accessories on their bikes. You can't beat the pieces, they look great, are built well, and offer a great look for placing switches and what not on your bike.

Ok, that being said, the customer service is lacking. I had a lot of trouble with my order. Originally, I received a invoice that wasn't detailed. I called to be sure of content of my order, and spoke with Derek. I ended up receiving my order minus one piece. I wrote it up on this site in another forum. The owner then contacted me, Paul, and was concerned about what I had written up her, explained his issue and that his employee was new, then asked for a copy of the invoice so he could improve the invoice, and asked me to change a slightly negative review of their customer service.

I agreed, provided the invoice and then reposted here stating i believed the invoice mix up was because of a Pay Pal issue. That night I got a nasty gram from the owner telling me not to post anymore here and I found my posts removed from the ADV site?

Anyway, nice parts, but difficult dealing with the company, be forewarned.

Hey Brian.....

2001 BMW F650 GS Dakar (Stolen!)
2004 DRZE
2004 BMW 1150 GSA
TheDudeAbides is offline   Reply With Quote