View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:52 AM   #7354
Seth S
Safari Scramble!!!!!

Oddometer: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBob View Post
I will never use a vehicle to that extreme extent. Just not what I like to do, so maybe it'll be OK. My first foray into KTM, and I think I got a good one from an inmate here. Fingers crossed.

Always keep in mind that forums are the place where people come to find the solutions to problems...or complain about them. All the people who have good bikes don't come on to report how great things are going. And there is a huge body of knowledge on this site and others for this bike and the variants of it. If you have a problem don't panic because its likely not that big of a deal. The best thing you can do is to try and learn the theory behind how these machines work and how the EFI works. This may help you out if you have an issue on the road some time.

Biggest thing you can do right now is go to all of your electrical connectors and put a small amount of dielectric grease on them...I stress small..to much can actually impede the electrical flow.

My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of good judgement. Just installed my new trolling motor
Seth S is offline   Reply With Quote