View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #18
WhicheverAnyWayCan
Deaf Biker

Oddometer: 841
My dad with 40 years of mechanic and 10+ years of welding experience swear by MuddyWeld and he said he will teach me how to use it properly.

When he got a job (his last job before doctor declared him disabled) with County Public School Bus Garage (had to get job there due to no pre-existing health benefit), he said nobody there knew anything about MuggyWeld and their method were time consuming and costly. Say a 120psi brake copper pipe burst open and bus is sided with students waiting to get home/school, old method was to send back-up bus so it could be used for students to be taken home/school and they take the pipe to the garage and weld it together before returning to the bus. That was before my dad introduced MuggyWeld. With muggyweld, it took 20 mins or less to fix the pipe on hose then bus is on its way. No back-up bus delivered and few trips of getting the pipe fixed. Less labor time.

Now I am thinking of making aluminum fuel tank and he told me he will teach me how to put it together and he is most certain my fuel tank would hold together using MuggyWeld. I'll be back with my own review later..
WhicheverAnyWayCan is offline   Reply With Quote