View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #931
dvgonzo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 329
I STILL love reading all these BW posts the most, and ESPECIALLY when Mr. BW posts his movies! TWO thumbs up!

Here is my problem though:

I have to many toys! And have had for quite a few years!

So, I have finally decided to off load BOTH my BW's since they never get any use.

Both are VERY low mileage, in fact both STILL have the STOCK tires on them and I would be very surprised if either one has over 750-1000 miles.

Last started about 5-6 years back (I think) but have been inside a nice building with a tarp over them, gas drained, and a squirt of erl in each jug, so I know all that will be required is new batteries and gas added.

They both have Maier handguards, nice trickle charger adaptors and front racks, the big one also has a rear rack, Koplin front mounted gun case, aluminum skid pan, and way custom built fold up rear passenger footpegs.

I have spare air and oil filters for them as well as probably some other misc. parts I need to gather up.

I need to get them out, batteries bought/installed, and started up, but figured I would see if anyone here is interested before I go and post a for sale add on this site or do up a Craiglaist add.

I will probably ask around 2200 for the 350 and 1600 for the little one.

I am located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Send me Pm and I will try to remember to check back within a couple days.

As long as I do not take them out and go for a ride I should be able to off load em this time! HA!
dvgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote