View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #8
TobyG OP
be happy :)

Oddometer: 523
Thanks for the hints :)

Even though military maps are outdated...it might be worth a try...didn't think of that, yet.
I will of course ask locals, but there might be a language barrier as I only speak very few words in eastern european languages.
I know how to order a beer, though and that usually helps, at least it did in Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary, so far

As for taking Mine signs seriously, well I don't tend to joke with these signs anywhere on the world, at all.

We actually have a lot of signs warning about explosives and telling you to stay on the paths in the area I currently live in. Remains from 2nd World War.
Just recently they closed down a huge area after explosives were found all over.

And remember guys, if anyone knows any detailed maps of said countries, please let me know the publisher or the ISBN number
TobyG is online now   Reply With Quote