You're gonna make my wife divorce me!
It's been 3 days and nights that I'm going through this insane 235 pages! Finally I'm done!
During the 3 days that I was reading this thread, here's my progress:
- I made a downpayment for a CRF, the delivery is probably mid March latest.
- Made a list of what I will put on the bike (farkles farkles!!)
Actually I made two according priorities.
and now I'm dying because neither I have something left to read on the forum, nor I have the bike!!
Anyway here is my list:
by the way I'm 178cm (I think thats 5'10) 83kg, will be riding both in the city as commuter, and off road all weekends, but I'm preparing the bike offroad oriented!
- ManRack Utility Rear Rack
- FlatLand Radiator Guard
- FlatLand or Emperor Skid Plate (couldn't decide any help appreciated)
- Rox Elite Pivoting Risers 2"
- ProTaper Contour KX High Bend (or a rental bar, just because red would look great, again not sure)
- Pro Taper Pillow Top Grips
- HighWay Hand Guards (I think those are providing the best protection, but I don't like the look and shape of the plastics and the straight look of the bars when looking from the front, maybe I didn't see enough photos with the correct angle? But still confused about the handguard matter...
- Regular Foldable Mirrors (RAM) or Highway HG mirror addition but honestly I don't beleive that those will perform well.
- 13t Front Sprockets
- Speedo DRD Calibrator
- Foldable Gear Lever
- Yoshimura Fender Eliminator and some smaller LED front and rear blinkers (any recommendations?)
- Steel braided brake lines front and rear
- FMF Q4 Exhaust
- FMF MegaBomb Header
- FI Mapper EJK or equivalent
- 42t Rear Sprocket (if need felt)
Priority #3: (If I decide that the bike is a keeper, and decide to not sell it for sure)
- Seat Concepts (carbon gripper red)
- Race Tech rear shock and I don't know where can I tune the front fork here in Turkey
and the worst part is that in my stupid country any shipment with a value above 80$ is hold at the customs and kept mandatory for stupid custom fees like %65
so my only option is to wait to have friends visiting USA, so that they can bring the parts to me. Some EBay sellers understand the situation and declare lower values for international shipments but I think that's a low possibility with these kind of companies? (I'm afraid to ask them since some of them acts and responds as if it's a fraud but I don't see it that way considering the unfair reasons the government does that!) anyway thanks in advance for all the help and guidance!