Originally Posted by motoretro
**As a follow up; I cleaned everything out w/ white vinegar/water mix bath (I'm into non-toxic brews these days) and blew out with air pressure. Reassemble everything, started 2nd pull. Let it run for couple hours, Back in the game.
* Has anyone ever used White Vinegar in a Ultrasonic cleaner before? Seems like a unit w/ a built in heater would be a effiicent, non-toxic method to clean parts.
never used vinegar always just dish soap In ultrasonic cleaner...next one I clean I will give her a try..