Good to hear from you.
Thanks for the wiring information. It's very helpful.
I got myself into a re-wiring project slowly:
- First, I wanted to move the Tilt control switch from the right side of the bike to the left so it would be easier for me to operate while underway.
- Then 2d, to move the car light switch from the car to the bike.
- Then 3d I thought it might be nice to replace the IPF driving lights on the car - and maybe the bike - with LEDs to reduce demands on the charging system [BTW, the Odyssey has performed well for me too.]
- That led to thinking about replacing the Centec with a PDM60.
- And updating the wiring connections to be more like what Jay is doing now to bring wires into and out of the car.
- And . . .
Mission Creep strikes again -
Please say Hi to the beautiful Sharon for me
It is better to have ridden and crashed, than to have never ridden at all.