View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #11
glasswave
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 926
The way I see it....

It seemed like the moto didn't at first see the car, accelerated, saw the car and braked fairly hard. Anyways, he seemed slightly erratic.

The cop was not paying attention and hit him from behind. NBD, accidents happen.

The cop, obviously startled, loses his cool and goes ape shit on the moto. If he can't remain calm in a fender bender, I think he needs to revisit his training. He is obviously out of control as indicated by his uncontrollable swearing. The moto was smart to try and diffuse the tension and get out of there. I don't blame him for fearing for his safety.

The cop acted like a total pig. He needs to prove he can change his behavior or resign for the good of the force and public. The moto should definitely report the incident to the authorities. If a cop can't handle that calmly, it seems as though he's in no position to handle himself correctly in a more threatening emergency.
Peruvian Andes (3 months)
N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months) Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)
glasswave is offline   Reply With Quote