View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #18
svs OP
All Hands on Deck!

Oddometer: 24,490
That's nice Groop..

My build is totally dictated by funds. If Money was no object I'd trick out the Bug with good suspension, IRS Bus Trans and a motor muy better than $2500 will allow for..

But such is life...can't have everything ya want and the WIFE "wants" more than I do. I have an older RV, a plated 2005 KTM 525 and a 2004 1K V-Strom plus the bug as the adventure machines and a 420 Horsepower daily driver..

Far more shinny stuff than I ever thought I'd have...

Taking the case into Pierside Parts (use to be Vee Dub Parts -VW America "asked" all the aftermarket companies to stop using "VW, Bug and Beetle") next week ...Jeff the manager is going to see how much motor my budget allows for...As this progresses I'll update the thread...

Any all ya'alls got heads, carb(s) counter weighted crank ya don't need post back... used parts are cheaper than new ones if they are in good usable shape...
If a physical fact can produce a psychological state, a psychological state can produce a physical fact... The whole of creation is asleep within the deep of man and is awakened to objective existence by his subconscious assumptions.
svs is offline   Reply With Quote