Thread: Vans!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #6125
Sock Puppet
Dirty again

Oddometer: 483
1977 1-ton Ford 4x4 lifted box van

I posted this in the classifieds even though it isn't mine. Thought it was a cool wagon that someone could use. This thread was pointed out, so I decided to repost here for you van guys.

From the ad:

i Have for sale a 1977 1-ton Ford Box Van with a 8 inch lift 33x12.50x16.5, with 2 full size spares, tires on rear are brand new, has a 351 windsor with less than 5,000 miles i have all the documentation on the work done to the motor, 3-speed automatic transmission has fold down ramp/door in rear made from aluminum for parking atvs and or dirt bikes inside, has 2 captains chairs in front with room for up to 4 more passengers if you put in seat belts behind driver and passenger, brand new panasonic stereo system, has 2 aluminum storage boxes that i had installed, comes with another windshield 2 doors, hood and fenders, the box is steel and fully insulated on the van and is set up to be hooked up to a tow behind generator with multiple outlets on van exterior, it needs new rear drum brakes other than that it's in perfect running condition it has been my camping/hunting/toy hauler since i got it until this past spring.i have over $4000 into it and hate to sell it but i bought a newer camper and pickup recently so i have to asking $2300 or best offer.

The farkling quest continues...
Sock Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote