View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:15 AM   #13
Ricenoodle OP
n00b

Oddometer: 8
Every scooter modder does it to meet his own needs. My ride is a daily commuter to work everyday so if it's not quality dependable parts, i am not putting it on. For me this scoot is not meant to be a racing machine on the track by any means but i do like to improve on the fun factor wherever i can. Some things along the way have proved quiet useful like the exhaust which since the install i haven't got cut off once due to not being heard, which happen quite often before since the stock exhaust was way too quiet. The foot pegs was for comfort and i highly recommend it. I also install some "grip puppies" grips over the stock grips and it was a night and day difference as far as vibrations during the ride and the numbness afterward. Best $13 dollars ever spent. The recent CVT upgrade allowed the bike to have alot of acceleration off the line and overall pickup and works great to pass traffic in order to switch lanes. So far everything have held up fine due to the research i do before ordering parts. I also installed a bag hook but i also installed a strap under it in order to snap bags or whatnot that would not stay on the hook. i can provide pics if needed.
Ricenoodle is offline   Reply With Quote