Thread: Vans!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 06:52 AM   #6135
dirtypumpkin
"Monster Truck Bike"

Oddometer: 13,971
Not mine, friend in the bay area showed me last night.

1957 Cadillac ambulance/camper

OK this probably fits more in the RV section, but its an interesting frankenstein.

only $1900...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3678934602.html

-----
One of a kind, Cadillac ambulance with El Dorado frame mounted camper that was installed by the El Dorado factory. Of interest to someone restoring old Cadillacs, lots of good parts, or perhaps someone might care to bring it back to life? Currently listing at $1900 or best offer. Has been non-op since 1997 sitting on side of home. I purchased this rig in 1965 and have owned it ever since, pro mechanic for many years and this rig was like a hobby as well as living in it. Currently does not run but nothing terminal on what was a low milage short block some years ago. Have records of maintenance performed over the years and I know the history of all that has been done. I know there is value in this rig so if you are serious contact me with any questions you may have and I can provide detailed answers. Need to sell to vacate driveway for new RV to be purchased in near future so I am serious about selling, contact me if you are as well, all offers considered.
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies,
jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears. -- Glenn Clark
dirtypumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote