View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #960
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 7,090
Thanks Revzilla.

I wasn't looking for you to fix anything, and certainly not $10. It is how you buy a customer though. Nice explanation. Nice touch. Very much appreciated.

Long story short. I placed an order that was "in Stock-ships within 24hrs". 3 days later it was still "sent to warehouse" so I sent an email to cs@revzilla.com just asking when it might ship. Here's what I received:

Hi Jim,

At the time you placed your order the Wolfman Monarch Pass Saddlebags were in stock at our Las Vegas warehouse. However, we already had a stock order en route from Wolfman to our Philadelphia warehouse.

As shipping time from Las Vegas to your location in RI would have been 5-6 business days, our distribution team exported the order to our Philadelphia warehouse, as it would arrive at the same time.

The stock order arrived at our Philadelphia warehouse earlier this afternoon, and your bags will be shipping on Monday the 18th. For the inconvenience, I have credited your account an additional $10 in TeamZilla cash. That way should you decide to place another order with us in the future, you will receive a $10 discount.

If there is any other way in which we can be of assistance to you, feel free to contact us.

Thanks!

--
James Waldron
RevZilla Motorsports, LLC
877-792-9455
[url]http://www.revzilla.com[/url

Hey Anthony, Buy James a beer
1971 Lambretta DL
levain is offline   Reply With Quote