View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #93
motoretro
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 497
Ahh, looks Silver in the picture like mine, I've never seen a gold one. Mine was about $17K OTD in 86. I was trying to talk the wife into a French blue wagon although she balked. Now she feels the wagon would have been best
Built in Newfoundland, only real issue was the "Rotate-a-fuse", location. Drew moisture and would trigger different things. Use to rotate the fuse to get things working although after this wore thin, I used die-lectric grease and voila, success.
Motoretro

Quote:
Originally Posted by STBNE View Post
Thanks...I wish I still had that one...like Scott's mine was owned by a female college student in Fla...i the car was in NJ at her parents house...it was all of $1200...the car did have some issues but most of them were with the interior plastics which become very brittle over the years...it also needed new tires and a 4 wheel alignment...and the entire ehaust system was replaces with a stainless steel version... I found the rims and wheel covers on ebay... As for the Gold color...one of my least favorites but over time i grew to like it...
motoretro is offline   Reply With Quote