View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #21
NesquikNinja OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 247
Alright so I now have the funds ready. I need only to decide shich jacket to purchase. I am considering the traverse and adding pads as an option....

The local dealer has a Tourmaster Epic for $160 bucks that looks really nice. I almost bought it...then the traverse...then thought maybe I want a darien...

I found a new with tags traverse for $250. May get it and pull the pads out of my leathers.

Here are a few things I like and dislike about each...

The Darien has no real flaws. It has proven itself protective time and time again like all Stich gear. May get hotter than others, and is sort of bulky and unfashionable...but seriously who cares. I do not like that I have not seen it in person.

The Traverse fits great, feels good, and is high quality. It is not street oriented and I have my doubts about using it to slide across pavement....if this doubt was gone, Id own it. I may save for a latitude, but jesus thats alot of money to me.

NesquikNinja screwed with this post 03-22-2013 at 10:07 PM
NesquikNinja is offline   Reply With Quote