View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #43
gec343
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by los gringo View Post
iv toured on burgman 650's since 2008. i went to 10 states on my 2007 and 2006 standard models. right now i have a 2012 executive. iv had 12 bikes since 2008. iv since sold them all and kept this new burgman. its the perfect mid size touring machine. tons of storage space plus i have a top box. tons of wind protection. the windscreen is electric. its a pleasure to ride.

in 2011 suzuki made a change to the cvt primary housing. it supposed to fix a rare problem that few burgman owners had of the cvt stopper bolt shearing off. i personally never knew of any one having that problem. i never had a minutes trouble from any of my burgmans .

only negative is it goes thru rear tires fast. probably not gonna get much more than 7k out of one.
Thanks much for your input, Los gringo. I needed to hear that, since I'll probably be switching from my Gold Wing to a Burgman Executive in a year or two. I sure hope Suzuki stays in business, and avoids total bankruptcy, but as you probably know, they are having difficulties.

2010 Gold Wing/ABS
1977 R100/7 (bought new)
gec343 is offline   Reply With Quote