View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #9
mikejjmay OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebig View Post
Mike
Are we neighbors ? I'm in Rochester. If you want to hack the Wee-Strom for you and dogs light as possible would seem to me the best idea, but the Strom would need a subframe and that will cost more and take more time.DB

yes sir, pretty darn close. I grew up in northfield, and was there until about 21, then moved up to the cities here for work (St Paul). I still ride down to the northfield area all the time, and do a ton of river runs down 35 on the wisconsin side, and then back up 61 on the MN side. My two schnauzers are itching to meet justin and go for a ride...

On another note, i heard from my sidecar guy that jay is finishing up the kenna for the wing, and it should be here mid-april ish. I was looking at a rig for the V strom too, but then a hitchhiker side car, originally built right here in st paul popped up on craigslist on Saturday night. Sunday with cash in hand I made the trek and picked it up.

Scrambler cycle in cameron WI will be ordering the subframe from Jay, and we will be good to go! Whew, now i just gotta try to not to have fun on two wheels til everything gets here! Looking forward to a summer of hacking it, and being able to ride through the winter too!
mikejjmay is online now   Reply With Quote