View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #1691
AntiHero OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 966
Trane Francks: "In becoming self-aware and striving to patiently overcome our demons, we bootstrap serendipity to deliver unto us opportunities that will necessarily change our lives. We may not be Einsteins, but we each have the capacity to rise to our ultimate potential. It is up to each of us to step up and take on that challenge."
Perfectly stated. Thanks for the contribution. (Jealous--I wish I was still on page 48, too--enjoy the rest of the ride!)

eightangrybears: I always enjoy a slight bit of satisfaction when I hear someone read the whole ride report at work. Though I do really love the company I work for and feel I owe them a lot, I know we're the exception.

Really enjoyed perusing your artwork. And yes--your suspicion was correct. Those paintings you've seen were mine. I missed them a great deal while I was gone--and miss them even now, as they're all still in storage. I left a few pieces in spots around the country, but not all were exactly legal. A couple are even cleverly hidden in pics I posted. Sneaky sneaky. >)

Sending PM.
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote