Well, I went the Benroy profile. I just love it too much. I built the template from paper, so I will have to make adjustments for the door. Also, I welded the fenders and taillight boxes on. I also painted the fenders and over spray on the tires flat black. I am going to box in, in between the rear fender and taillight boxes and fill it with expanded metal.
It's too dark for pics, but I took a break from wiring up the trailer. So tomorrow, I'll start on the floor, and should be finished with it sometime tomorrow.
Floor is built, epoxied, and siliconed! Tomorrow, I will put bed liner on, the off to the walls!