View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #1862
k7
Ancien cyclist

Oddometer: 19,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwalker View Post
Have been cycling today. As always, I am astounded by the fact that some car drivers were very considerate and nicely swung around me - and yet, some others did not consider me worthy of their fu#@&$ing minimal movement of their steering wheels to give me some breathing space.

I am still seething, a few hours later, at one particular asshole in a white sedan, that did a close approximation of the maneuver shown in the post quoted below.

There is a reason I'd never have a gun. Temper! I would show my displeasure right there and then....
It's a nice dream, one that we all share occasionally. Most of us don't follow through with our thoughts - thank goodness. Here's one guy who followed a couple of kids for something like half an hour, through the first punch, got his ass kicked, took a gun from his wife, pulled the trigger - luckily, the gun wasn't loaded -, reloaded it, shot out the windows and was arrested.

Link

I'm betting he and his wife wish that they hadn't done anything now. He'll do time now....guaranteed.

k7 screwed with this post 04-07-2013 at 01:55 PM
k7 is online now   Reply With Quote