View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #123
CaptnJim OP
Scootist

Oddometer: 816
Bike Bling!

The Honda is a really neat little scooter, but it is lacking one piece of instrumentation... no, not the GPS or satellite radio... there's no clock. I ordered a couple clocks made for motorcycles...

That's it on the center section of the handlebar. Seiko workings, made to fit on a motorcycle or scooter (or your bicycle). The clocks came from a place called Clocks4Bikes. That IS their business. When I called to order them, I spoke with Linda (husband and wife team) - she was an absolute delight, and assured me that the clock would be a perfect fit on our PCX handlebars. I ordered on Tuesday, and received them this afternoon. The clocks come with an allen wrench and a spare watch battery. Great service, a quality product, and a very nice hand-written notecard from Linda. Big companies could learn from these folks!

Here's a link to their website, if you'd like to check them out...

www.clocks4bikes.com/

No affiliation, no connection, yadda, yadda. I like the personal service you get from small businesses. And I especially like a business that makes quality stuff AND gives good support.

-----------------------

From today's blog...

http://captnjim.blogspot.com/2013/04/cooler.html