View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #7
Joined: Apr 2013
Oddometer: 1
"Affidavit of Indemnity"

I moved away from Washington State in 1999, but at that time, I was able to go to a DMV and request an "Affidavit of Indemnity" form that allowed me to apply for a title for a vehicle that I had purchased without one. You might give that a try.

Good luck...
dcjones is offline   Reply With Quote