View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #1847
AntiHero OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by manban9888 View Post
Your intent was clear. Seniority on a forum is not impressive. Your backhanded at best compliments were obvious. If you think you're Ted Simon go for it or go windex your glass house. Should we all quit our jobs, abandon our families and die of thirst in the Sahara. That is idiotic as was your initial post. I ride almost daily but have the common decency to not be a dick to people for no reason. This has been a great RR and I hope it continues. AH...I agree that it's best to avoid the potato salad but there's nothing wrong w telling the guy who stuck his dick in it that he's a douche
Manban, I literally laughed out loud (loudly) when I read this.

And not sure who originally said that about the potato salad. I had a friend who told me a story back in the 90s about a guy with a heavy 'jive' accent who yelled, '"somebody stuck his dick in the potato salad!" at a party. For some reason I forgot about it until I wracked my brain for a good analogy.

I thought it was just some crazy shit, but just googled it. Apparently the line came from the comedian Mantan Moreland on his album That Ain't My Finger. The exact quote: "Shit, if this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes." Was sampled by the Beastie Boys in 2007.

Learn somethin' new every day!
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote