View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #1871
cmacfar
Adventurer

Oddometer: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero View Post
In between sessions 2 and 3 Ducati came and asked me if I could do an 'interview' with Nicky Hayden. Sure....but what the hell do I say? "Just talk about your trip." Sounds good. I peeled off my leathers, then I think I drank a bottle of water and took a leak. I might have sat staring into space while eating one of the delicious snacks they had in the paddock and I could have possibly taken some pictures of my toes. Then, as I went to find Gabe, the head camera honcho, he finds me. "Hey we're waiting." Shit, we're doing this NOW? I went outside to find they'd set up in front of a paddock door, and from Hayden's expression I think they'd been waiting for longer than convention typically allows. As we talked about what the hell we should talk about, No. 69 takes over and says, "I got it" and starts asking me questions. Content problem solved.
Did you talk more about this interview or am I missing something. I'd love to know what kind of questions he asked you. I know being as awkward of a small talker as I am that it would be pretty short interview

NH: So you road a Ducati across the country?

Me: Yep

NH: That's Cool

Me: Yep

NH: Alright, see ya later

Me: Ok
cmacfar is offline   Reply With Quote