View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #1825
Aussie Trev
aka DRTrev

Oddometer: 5,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burren Rider View Post
I am pleased that it has gone to a good home though.

Also spent a bit of time testing and photographing the KTM 1190 Adventure and Yamaha Super Tenere for the new [CENTER][IMG]
What can I say Danny? I did a couple of hundred kilometres on it on Saturday and had it not been that I had to be home for an appointment, I would have turned around and done it all again.

Washed it yesterday and then had a go at the blown globe in a spotlight this morning. The Narva H3 globe has a wider blade than the stock Osram and that was all I could get, so I had to 'shape' it with some deft sidecutter action...then proceeded to put it all back together and and now neither of them work!!!......I can hear it calling out for you now!!!

Then checked some aftermarket fuses under the seat, pulled one out and it broke in my hand, so now the grips don't work either!!!!

Not to worry, my eldest daughter's boyfriend is an electrician and into bikes, so I reckon that professional help is on the way.

Do you recall what two lines feed into the relay bolted to the side area under the seat...one is 2 amp and the other is 7.5....?

No matter what electrical problems I've created, it goes like a dream and handles like it's on rails....can't get enough of it at this stage...thanks.

BTW, I can see you sitting comfortably on one of those 1190's.....

"Just having a crack"
Aussie Trev is offline   Reply With Quote