View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #19
fullmonte
Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer: 5,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
Thanks thats what I had been doing but it warmed up the other day and I realized its not going to work in June / July / August. I found some vented/mesh pants they're a lil pricey but I guess Ill just have to bite the bullet.
I have MTB specific shorts by Zoic, Oakley, Royal, and Maloja. Bought them all on clearance from Competitivecyclist.com. IIRC, they were priced between $30-39 per pair. Stick with dark colors unless you want the poopy pants look after a muddy ride. Try to find some with zippered mesh vents and liners.
"If you are looking for the typical ride to a restaurant, eat tacos, hold the middle finger over the food, stop and take a picture of a gravel road type ride, you probably won't be interested." - dlrides

"A guy I know was the lead researcher for the University of Utah federally funded study of cellphone and texting use while driving. He found that your twice as dangerous as a drunk while using your cell phone and I think it was up to six times worse if the driver was texting."-dakardad
fullmonte is offline   Reply With Quote