View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 06:56 AM   #11316
homerj
742 Evergreen Terrace

Oddometer: 4,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerj View Post
I'm selling my 04 KTM 950 Adv. The bike has ~65K miles on it and runs like a top. It has: a high fender, new front DOT knobby, new front wheel bearings, new clutch friction discs, Excel front rim with Woodys Wheel Works Super Lace (recently trued and tuned up by Woody's) Neutech Tubliss system in the front wheel, new battery, new air filter. Renazco seat, re-inforced subframe, 2 into 1 exhaust, Leo Vince Pipe, Black Dog Skid Plate, extended pegs, SW Mototech crash bars, luggage rack. Slavens front suspension w. 54 springs, Midwest Mountain Engineering clutch lever, oil tank drain hose (leave the tanks on for an oil change ). Recently replaced water pump seal. Facet electric fuel pump.

This was not a coffee shop adventurer's bike, I took this bike all over the western deserts and mountains. The paint and crash bars have the typical scratches and dings from age and off road riding. There is a small bubble in the black "KTM" decal on the left tank. I also have the stock skid plate, stock pipes, stock mid pipe (for 2 mufflers) as well as some assorted small parts.

$5000 for an inmate. The luggage in the pictures is not included, but I might be tempted to include the wolfman saddle bags for the right price. The bike is located in Denver.

Bump. Is it worth mentioning that I'm looking for a 2008 or newer KTM 450 or 530 so if you wanna trade