View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #1913
AntiHero OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco3738 View Post
I vote for another ride. Are you planning on moving your entire story and pictures to the blog?
The blog will be for all things net-new. And as others have experienced, even the subscribe feature is not easy to use, so I'm wondering if I might just open a separate Tumblr account or separate blog site that makes it easier on me to publish (and easier for everyone else to use). Stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodcat8 View Post
A female inmates thread of flower and bridge pictures with an occasional motorcycle ride went over 600 pages and 5 years before going quiet.
Where's THAT link, I can't wait to read! :) J/K. Please don't!

Stay tuned for a better blog fix. I might abandon that feature on antihero-x.com and pick it up elsewhere.

As for Necessary Death Valley Gear:
Compressor, Tire Repair kit, tools, JB Weld, Duct Tape, Zip Ties (small and large industrial size), Machete, Shovel, #10 and #12 Machine Screws (for tire repair in the event plugs don't work), H20, Petrol, Sleeping bag, Food, Matches, Flint, Weber, flares, emergency medical kit.

On a bike I'd ditch the shovel and machete. Replace Weber with a small Propane stove with a small screw on burner and replace Compressor with compressed air repair kit. In the event it's cold, a hot water bottle could mean the difference between freezing to death and staying nice and warm.
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote