View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 07:58 AM   #7970
therivermonster
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAZ View Post
Hmmmm, you did copy all the stuff you deleted somewhere for...ya know... backup's sake?

Like the genius that I am, I did not... I will in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoto View Post
I think if you hook the unit up to https://my.garmin.com/mygarmin/dashb...?in=true&ni=ff it will scan the device and restore missing default files. Not sure if it will do the basemap, but worth a try. I know that when I deleted the factory dashboard files from my Zumo 350, it restored all of them.

I just tried this, but the Dashboard app said that all my maps and software are up to date. It did give me the option to look to see if there were any voices or vehicles available. I tried this, but it only listed a few voices.
I was playing around with the unit some more this morning and noticed that all of my shortcut options are gone , as well as some of the apps.

I'm calling Garmin now to see what they say. Any further help here would be great in case they fail.

Thanks, everyone!

My Virgin ADV Trip
, Rocks Flyin', Me Cryin', and God Looking On - A WABDR Adventure, Fun With Carbon Fiber
therivermonster is offline   Reply With Quote