View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:13 AM   #998
JaxObsessed
RushMoran....... :D

Oddometer: 11,516
650 looks great Cuttle! DOn't sweat the time it took to get it done, mine has been apart in the basement more time in the last 2 years than it has been running in good shape. I ALWAYS set to doing a task and find 5 more things that need attention. Always. These are great bikes, and once you get it going, it will be a trusted ride.
Trips to Deutchland and planning an EPIC party are legit excuses. Thank you again for the latter.

Looking FWD to seeing more of WNC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttle View Post
yes I am slacking...

and I could use a few little things like a unexpected trip to Germany, and organizing a little event like the RDV, as an excuse, but mostly it was the lack of experience in finding broken bits/bearings ahead of time. Instead, every time I wanted to put my bike back together I ended up taking it more apart - and ordering/waiting for more parts

So, finally with a weekend off, I got around to it. Hardest part was to remember what goes where

had my hubby to secure a little "dodgy" bolt

and voila!!!

tomorrow I ride!
Originally Posted by LadyDraco View Post
Dang ..That thing is huge!!! Jax
JaxObsessed is offline   Reply With Quote