View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #3
PhilDinAZ
PhilDinTempe

Oddometer: 4
C650GT Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugby4life View Post
It has been a real challenge to find accessories for the C650GT. Has anyone found aftermarket seats, windshields, etc? I have found an excellent set of driving lights from Rigid Industries using a pencil beam on the left side and a wide angle on the right to light up deer on the road side. They are small, draw 16 watts & 1.1 amps each to produce over 1000 lumens each. I have them aimed at the same level as the headlights so they don't blind oncoming drivers and run them full time at night. In high threat environments like rush hour in Atlanta I'll run them for daytime conspicuousness. At $150 each they aren't cheap but I'm loving them.

I purchase my C650GT in Nov and have about 3700 miles on it so far. But as usual the seat sucks. I have visited Corbin and they told me a seat is in the process of development as soon as they get time in R&D.

Corbin said they have had a 650GT in the back and are working developing one as well. But so far stock is it. Why does BMW engineer such a wonderful machine and then fit them for a 5'08" teenage boy weighing 125#?
PhilDinAZ is offline   Reply With Quote